Sunday, April 8, 2007

Poetry of Life

Knowledge is the key
morals and honesty
spending time at college
and university
I speak with many toungues
Adversity, living in jail cells
no need to dwel
let's make misfortune of the past
make way for the future to last
a contrast, many differences
a path full of violence
when will we recieve justice
shall it be known
let it be faced
that there's only one race
the human race
the book revealed
when found
it was sealed
if we only knew the truth
what Allah has in mind
rain fall
the kind
that turns into ice
once the sun shines
it melts
it dissapears
many people have trouble understanding me
they try
but they just can't bind
I found my match
the purity
the perfection
One purely made for me
he gave me knowlede
you see
we communicate
such known as ones fate
he said to me
and i believe thee
we were ment to be
together as one for eternity
live on
through memory and song
never doubt your talents
just be strong

2 comments:

Katly said...

WOW. That was a powerful poem. I really liked it. Good stuff Suzi.

Love Katly

Katly said...

Hello Suzi

I got my book from Blurb. It is beautiful you can't even imagine. Can't wait to show you when I see you next. My new job is going great too.

luv Katly
PS please send me an email with your new email address as the one you gave me on yahoo didn't work.